SW80B-9 single acting solenoid contactor 48V intermittent.
- The sw80 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on small electric vehicles such as light industrial trucks, powered invalid cars, etc., they have double breaking contacts with silver alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hard wearing and have excellent conductivity.
- They are economical in price and compare favourably with sealed automotive style solenoid switches which cannot be serviced or inspected for contact wear.
- Repair contact kit part number: 2070-57.
- Auxiliary switch kit part number: 2070-124.
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 94mm.
- Coil width: 41mm.
- Cap width: 50.5mm.
- Cap depth: 39mm.
These contactors are of double break configuration and are fitted with permanent magnetic blowouts (denoted by 'B' suffix in the SW80 range) across both contact gaps. These enable high currents to be ruptured very quickly so that arcing time is reduced to a minimum. Fitting of blowouts makes the contacts polarity sensitive and the Positive markings on the top cover of the contactor must be observed.
About intermittent (Int.) SW80 solenoids:
Intermittent contactors by design are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles, they make and break quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
Technical DATA Sheet