Albright SW200-20 single acting 48V contactor continuous.
- The sw200 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on larger electric vehicles such as industrial trucks, airport tractors, etc., they have double breaking contacts with silver alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hard wearing and have excellent conductivity.
- The contactors are compact in size and are fully serviceable, with a range of spare parts available.
- Repair contact kit part number:2155-99.
- Auxiliary switch kit part number: 2155-202.
- This range of products have blow-out feature as standard.
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 153mm.
- Coil width: 58.5mm.
- Cap width: 67mm.
- Cap depth: 48mm.
The contactors are of double break configuration and are fitted with permanent magnetic blowouts across both contact gaps as standard. These enable high currents to be ruptured very quickly so that arcing time is reduced to a minimum. Fitting of blowouts makes the contacts polarity sensitive and the positive markings on the top cover of the contactor must be observed.
About Continuous (CO.) SW200 Solenoids
Continuous contactors by design are predominantly used for drive functions on vehicles, they make and break slower than intermittent solenoids and are recommended for prolonged contact periods.
Technical DATA Sheet