16mm² Heavy duty orange double insulated battery cable.
- Sold per metre.
- 16mm² Double insulated.
- Amperage at 100 percent duty 135A.
- Colour: orange for easy identification.
- Ethylene propylene rubber (EPR) insulated.
- Flexible chlorosulphonated polyethylene (CSP) sheath.
- To BS638 part 4. Flame retardant to BS EN 60332-1-2 (BS EN 50265-2-1).
- Temperature rating: -20 to 85 degree centigrade.
Heavy duty 16.00mm² double insulated flexible battery or welding cable, used as battery cable where a maximum duty of 135A continuous (always on) is required.
The super flexible and bright orange sheath construction makes the cable ideal for making jumper cable assemblies, battery link cables and extension leads.