12V 5 minute programmed timer relays.
- Individually programmed 'PIC' controlled timers.
- Delay on timed function to give a time response before circuit switching.
- Timing starts at application of input trigger.
- Important: Please allow for an extra day on delivery due to programming requirements.
- Delay: 5 minutes delay on function.
- Voltage: 12 volt application with a 9v to 16v operation range.
- Current: 20A-25A.
- Temperature: minus 40 to 80 degree centigrade.
- Supplied with metal mounting bracket.
- Protection: IP54.
- Width: 30mm.
- Depth: 30mm.
- Height: 40mm.
- Input trigger in the diagram is via pin 15.
- 'In' is not used in this programmed version.
- 0-729-00 relay mounting socket.